Ricerca
italiano
  • English
  • 正體中文
  • 简体中文
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Magyar
  • 日本語
  • 한국어
  • Монгол хэл
  • Âu Lạc
  • български
  • bahasa Melayu
  • فارسی
  • Português
  • Română
  • Bahasa Indonesia
  • ไทย
  • العربية
  • čeština
  • ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • русский
  • తెలుగు లిపి
  • हिन्दी
  • polski
  • italiano
  • Wikang Tagalog
  • Українська Мова
  • Others
  • English
  • 正體中文
  • 简体中文
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Magyar
  • 日本語
  • 한국어
  • Монгол хэл
  • Âu Lạc
  • български
  • bahasa Melayu
  • فارسی
  • Português
  • Română
  • Bahasa Indonesia
  • ไทย
  • العربية
  • čeština
  • ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • русский
  • తెలుగు లిపి
  • हिन्दी
  • polski
  • italiano
  • Wikang Tagalog
  • Українська Мова
  • Others
Title
Transcript
Successivo
 

Global Unity: Together in Saving Lives, Part 6 of a Multi-part Series

Dettagli
Scarica Docx
Leggi di più
“We call this the Smart Green Building Initiative. And for this smart building initiative, there are four areas: one is conservation of energy, green building material, conservation of water, which is so important, especially in the Hong Kong Pearl River Delta area. And the last but not least is quality of living. And the reason why we believe that this is important to Hong Kong is because we don’t want Hong Kong residents to suffer by reducing energy consumption. We like people to enjoy their life, and at the same time, reduce their energy consumption.”

“I use MR16 as one example. And this is a traditional MR system with halogen and the power consumption for this MR16 is about 50 watts. And if we change halogen-based MR16 to LED, which is a digital device, we can reduce the power consumption by 89%. And this is a huge conservation of energy. And at the same time, the lifetime can be 70 times longer. That means 500 hours compared to 35,000 hours in terms of the lifespan.”

“One example, which is from the United Nations report in 2006: 1.3 billion people, which is exactly the same as China’s population, contributes about 40% of the GDP (gross domestic product) of the total agriculture in the world, and 30% of the planet’s surface – 70% of the agriculture land – is actually for farmed animals. And it generates 18% of the carbon dioxide and, at the same time, it is by far the largest sector source for water pollution. So, if we read all these numbers from official reports, then maybe instead of just scientists and engineers needing to help human beings, everybody here can do it together to help human beings, to help us and to help our offspring. And that’s [through] promoting vegetarianism (veganism), and that we together can do now.”

Animal(-people) are always trying their best to adapt to the environment for survival. However, the current rate of climate change far exceeds their ability to adapt, resulting in fatal harm to many species, ecosystems, and humanity. We have now the last speech from our distinguished speaker, Ms. Judy Chen, on “Climate Change and Biodiversity.”
Guarda di più
Tutte le parti  (6/28)
1
2024-04-01
1374 Visualizzazioni
2
2024-04-02
910 Visualizzazioni
3
2024-04-03
750 Visualizzazioni
4
2024-04-04
700 Visualizzazioni
5
2024-04-05
644 Visualizzazioni
6
2024-04-06
692 Visualizzazioni
7
2024-04-08
944 Visualizzazioni
8
2024-04-09
876 Visualizzazioni
9
2024-04-10
776 Visualizzazioni
10
2024-04-11
740 Visualizzazioni
11
2024-04-12
754 Visualizzazioni
12
2024-04-13
755 Visualizzazioni
13
2024-04-15
635 Visualizzazioni
14
2024-04-16
856 Visualizzazioni
15
2024-04-17
699 Visualizzazioni
16
2024-04-18
657 Visualizzazioni
17
2024-04-19
573 Visualizzazioni
18
2024-04-20
646 Visualizzazioni
19
2024-04-22
623 Visualizzazioni
20
2024-04-23
521 Visualizzazioni
21
2024-04-24
613 Visualizzazioni
22
2024-04-25
727 Visualizzazioni
23
2024-04-26
501 Visualizzazioni
24
2024-04-27
565 Visualizzazioni
25
2024-04-29
470 Visualizzazioni
26
2024-04-30
679 Visualizzazioni
27
2024-05-01
631 Visualizzazioni
28
2024-05-02
521 Visualizzazioni
Guarda di più
Ultimi programmi
2024-06-13
5243 Visualizzazioni
2024-06-13
344 Visualizzazioni
2024-06-12
836 Visualizzazioni
35:26

Notizie degne di nota

132 Visualizzazioni
2024-06-11
132 Visualizzazioni
2024-06-11
80 Visualizzazioni
2024-06-11
102 Visualizzazioni
Condividi
Condividi con
Incorpora
Tempo di inizio
Scarica
Mobile
Mobile
iPhone
Android
Guarda nel browser mobile
GO
GO
Prompt
OK
App
Scansiona il codice QR
o scegli l’opzione per scaricare
iPhone
Android